To celebrate its seven-city Beer Camp Across America (BCAA) festivals this summer (which culminate in the Aug. 3 festival at the new brewery in Mills River, NC), Sierra Nevada is releasing a mixed 12-pack that includes a dozen different beers brewed in collaboration with breweries across the nation. The 12-pack includes the following 10 bottles and two cans:
- Myron’s Walk Belgian-Style Pale Ale, a collaboration with Allagash Brewing Company
- Tater Ridge Scottish Ale, a collaboration with the Asheville Brewers Alliance
- Electric Ray India Pale Lager, a collaboration with Ballast Point Brewing Company
- Maillard’s Odyssey Imperial Dark Ale, a collaboration with Bell’s Brewery
- Torpedo Pilsner, a collaboration with Firestone Walker Brewing
- There and Back English-Style Bitter, a collaboration with New Glarus Brewing Company
- Double Latte Coffee Milk Stout, a collaboration with Ninkasi Brewing Company
- Yvan the Great Belgian-Style Blonde, a collaboration with Russian River
- Chico King Pale Ale, a collaboration with 3 Floyds Brewing
- Alt Route Altbier, a collaboration with Victory Brewing
- CANfusion Rye Bock, a collaboration with Oskar Blues Brewery (CAN)
- Yonder Bock Tropical Maibock, a collaboration with Cigar City Brewing (CAN)
In addition to purchasing the 12-pack, you’ll have the opportunity to try the beers at a series of tap takeovers and tasting events throughout Charlotte.
The following tap takeovers will feature all 12 of the beers on tap, along with other beers from Sierra Nevada beers or their collaborating brewers:
- July 17 at Mac’s Speed Shop South Blvd: The first through the door at this kickoff event will receive a commemorative BCCA glass and t-shirts. Two tickets to the Aug. 3 festival in Mills River will also be given away.
- July 23 at Flying Saucer: Glass and t-shirts to the first people through the door; two tickets given away to the Aug. 3 festival in Mills River.
- Aug. 1 at Duckworth’s Huntersville: Glass and t-shirts to the first people through the door.
- Aug. 22 at Epicentre Rooftop 210: There will be a silent disco with “collaborating DJs.” On tap will be the 12 collaboration beers as well as six additional Sierra Nevada beers.
- July 22 at Good Bottle Co.
- July 24 at Salud Beer Shop
- July 25 at Cork and Cask in Huntersville
- July 31 at Custom Home Pubs
- Aug. 6 at Common Market Plaza Midwood
- Aug. 6 at Common Market SouthEnd
- Aug. 15 at Summit Coffee in Davidson