Be on the lookout for the following beer releases:
- Tuesday, Nov. 11: Fresh off the heels of releasing The Force and The Dude Imbibes, Triple C Brewing will waste no time getting their next bottles out. They have bottle their White Blaze winter ale for the first time, and you can pick up bottles at the taproom starting on Tuesday (they will soon be in area bottle shops). This winter seasonal is brewed with cinnamon and vanilla beans.
- Thursday, Nov. 13: Birdsong Brewing will release “Turtles on Pterodactyls,” the third in the brewery’s Take Flight series. Last year, they put some of their popular MexiCali Stout in bourbon barrels, where it’s been aging for the last 11 months. They’ll blend this aged beer with a little of this year’s MexiCali Stout and throw some more cinnamon and cocoa nibs in for good measure. The bottles will be released at 4:30 p.m. this Thursday, with a four-bottle limit per person. It will be on draft as well.
- Saturday, Nov. 15: Their White Blaze might be new to bottles, but this will be the third year that Triple C Brewing has sold bottles of Up All Night Breakfast Porter. This beer is brewed with chocolate malt, flaked oats, honey and lactose before being aged on coffee beans from Charlotte’s Magnolia Coffee. They will sell bottles starting at noon on Saturday, Nov. 15, and this year they are also offering some package deals. You can get two bottles of this year’s Up All Night plus a Teku glass for $30, or a bottle each of 2013 and 2014 Up All Night and a glass for $32 (these Teku glasses, which you can see here, are $10 by themselves).
- Tuesday, Nov. 18: NoDa Brewing’s Coco Loco Porter is hardly new, having been a popular beer at the brewery since they opened their doors three years ago. But next week, you’ll be able to find this medal-winning porter in cans. It will be the brewery’s fourth canned beer, following in the footsteps of Hop Drop ‘n Roll, Jam Session and CAVU Blonde Ale.
- Friday, Nov. 21: The Olde Mecklenburg Brewery will release Dunkel, its winter seasonal. They brewed this dark lager earlier this year and have had it on tap at the brewery, but now fans of the beer will be able to grab six-packs.